If you are not satisfied with your purchase we do accept returns. Please see conditions below:
- Items must be returned to Pricked within 10 DAYS of receiving the item, in new condition AND with tags attached: no stains, smells(ie. smoke, perfume), damage, etc. Refunds are at the discretion of Pricked.
- NO returns on handmade, custom, "made to order", jewelry, undergarments, mystery bag items or clearance items
- We do not issue prepaid return labels, you will be responsible for the return costs. Please include your name and order number on the package.
- Once returned item has been received and approved, a refund of store credit will be given within 1-2 business days by email.
Attn: Barb Kohlman
3417 15th St. Sw
Minot, ND 58701
- We must be notified within 3 calendar days of you receiving the damaged/defective item/s. Please email us at email@example.com or message our Pricked Facebook Page (which is also accessible from the website) with pictures of the defect and the packaging. Please include your name and order number.
- Store Credit or an exchange of same item (size, color ect.) if available will be given for damaged returns.
- Items will be shipped USPS unless otherwise specified. Ships to United States only.
- Items usually ship within 1-2 business days unless specified. i.e. custom shirts or the shop is on vacation, and in those cases it is listed in the description of the items or announced on the home page.
- Items are shipped based on weight with max being $9.95. Shipping prices and rates are subject to change with fluctuating carrier prices.
- We are NOT responsible for packages once they have been delivered to your mailbox or left at your address. Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location.
- You are responsible for entering the correct shipping address. If a package is returned due to an incorrect address you will be responsible for the shipping cost to re-ship it to you.
- If you feel you have entered the wrong address please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen shipments when incorrect addresses are provided by the customer.
- If your tracking number says "Attempted Delivery, Item Being Held While Addressee is Contacted", that means it is being held by the post office until you contact them.